If you are interested in pottery, then the Guild is for you! Whether you are a collector of pots, a professional potter, a student or just interested in studio pottery, you will find a warm welcome amongst others with similar interests.
COVID-19 UPDATE – although our Guild activities have been curtailed this year, we hope those of you who have been able to join in with some or all of the on-line activities have found them interesting and enjoyable (see GUILD MEETINGS AND DEMOS for Autumn/Winter 2020 Programme) . We aim to restart our normal activities as soon as it is safe to do so but it’s not clear yet when that may be.
New Members: Please print out & complete this form and post to the nominated address on the form, along with your payment – we look forward to hearing from you.
Existing Members: Please see below regarding extended membership.
Annual Membership Fees
Single person: £30
Family (more than one person living at same address): £42
Full time student: £22
Green single person*: £25
Green family*: £37
*Green members will receive the newsletter by email rather than a paper copy.
Subscriptions are due for renewal on 1st October each year and are valid for 12 months. However, new memberships purchased after Easter will be valid until 30th September the following year.
Membership Benefits (see also COVID-19 UPDATE):
• Regular monthly meetings – demonstrations and presentation by top contemporary ceramic artists
• Free quarterly newsletters
• Page in the DCPG website gallery
• Promotion of your work through DCPG Facebook & Instagram accounts
• Reduced fee to annual Potters Open Day (POD)
• Reduced fees to workshops and option to have one of two wheels on loan (a Shimpo and a Wenger) on an annual basis, including the ability to support DCPG public demonstrations
• Access to wood, soda & raku firings – managed in subgroups by members
• Access to comprehensive Library of pottery books to borrow at our monthly meetings to extend your knowledge
• Opportunity to take part in our annual Fitzwilliam Competition
• Annual exhibition, where members can display & sell work
Existing Memberships (update October 2020):
In recognition of the changes to our programme and the difficulties many people are facing, we have decided to simply extend our existing memberships to 30 September 2021. We will retain your contact details on our membership list, using them in the same way as normal to deal with you as a member of DCPG. However, if you would prefer not to continue your membership please just email our membership secretary, Audrey Hammett email@example.com.
Voluntary Donation for Existing Members:
In lieu of the normal membership fees ( £30 single, £42 family, £5 discount for Green membership) you may consider making a donation to Guild funds. You can use the link to our PayPal account below to donate (click on the image). If you don’t have a PayPal account just select the ‘Donate With a Card’ button to use any credit/debit card.
Thank you for your a donation – if you are a UK taxpayer and are happy to complete the declaration form here, we can claim an extra 25% from HMRC. Simply download the declaration, complete and return – either by email to our membership secretary, Audrey Hammett firstname.lastname@example.org or print and post to her using the address on the membership form. Your support is much appreciated.